Just a few things on the top of my list 🙂
1. J. Crew Pear Sweater – $98. I fell in love with this sweater after seeing it on Nicole’s Friday’s Fancies post. There is so much you can “pear” with this sweater & make a great transition into Spring. (Too much?)
2. The New York Times 36 Hours in the U.S. & Canada – $39.95. With traveling for work and high hopes to travel without work, I would love to plan trips to new places. And this book wouldn’t look bad on the coffee table either.
3.Tory Burch ‘Robinson’ Oversized Travel Wallet – $250. This one is a bit of a stretch but my old Vera Bradley travel wallet is on its last leg. Having a pocket for your boarding pass & receipts is a huge help in my mess of a bag. And the convenient Passport pocket would be great home for my new Passport on my trip to Cannes, France 🙂
4. Nike Element Thermal Women’s Running Tights (in Tall) – $75. I’ve been trying to work on getting used to running in the winter, but all of my pants are cropped. These pants come in Tall length AND are thermal. Will definitely need these after the Holidays..
5. Anthropologie Centerpiece Apron – $32. Because that one time we had a dinner guest and oil sprayed all over my new sweater.
6. Crate & Barrel Bedside Carafe – $19.95. No one wants to get out of the warm bed in the middle of the night when you wake up in thirst. Plus, I’m thinking this could double as a wine decanter.
7. J. Crew Nightshirt in Flannel Stripe – ON SALE $59.50. Christmas pajamas for the year.
8. J. Crew Lodge Moccasins – $39.50. Because my last year Target moccasin slippers are barely surviving this winter.
And if you’re feeling super generous, you can see my full list here.
Linking up with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday!