1. Dirty Vodka Martinis with Blue Cheese Olives (my new favorite) for happy hour by the fire in Chagrin Falls with my cousin Ally.
2. Amazing canvas and set up at White Magnolia in Chagrin Falls (where I hope to live one day).
3. Getting ready for the inappropriate Elf on a Shelf contest (see below).
4. Another canvas at White Magnolia.
5. At my goddaughter’s Christening this past weekend. Her gown is the same gown her mother wore when she was baptized.
6. Precious Olivia Rose – I’m obsessed & can’t wait to see her again when I’m home!
7. First night back in the city, walked down to our grocery store to be welcomed with the smell of fresh pine. Can’t wait to walk around to see all the decorations on the brownstones.
8. A bouquet of welcome home flowers & coming home to my new Kate Spade iPad cover from the Cyber Sale.
Linking up today with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting!
Ampersand Pillow from Etsy
Turkey & Feta Stuffed Peppers (made these last night – easy and filling!)
Gold Striped Cocktail Shaker for my under renovation “bar cart”
Cocktail Napkins for said cart
DIY Anthropologie inspired Snow Globes
Homemade Sugar Body Scrub Gifts
Inappropriate Elf Contest