Who doesn’t love Target? For me shopping at Target either goes two ways:
1. You go to Target looking for something particular (ex: an outfit for that night) and you have money to spend but yet nothing is looking good and you end up finding nail polish instead.
2. You have no money to spend but yet find everything you want.. sports bras, shoes, dresses and decorative pillows you didn’t even know you needed until you saw them.
Right now I am in situation number two. A lot of exciting new things for the Holidays and here are some of my favorites:
1. Merona Women’s Tailored Blazer – $34.99 (actually just bought this and I am in LOVE with it)
2. Mossimo Women’s Multicolored Tweed Skirt – $22.99
3. Women’s Carden Polka Dot Slipper – $17.99
4. Liz Langefor Target Maternity 3/4-Sleeve Cold-Shoulder Dress – $31.99 (ok so it’s a maternity dress but since it’s a cinched waist – most likely could pull off with a smaller size. Cute for spring!)
5. Mossimo Cable Knit Headphone Earmuffs – $16.99
6. Nick & Nora Women’s Sock Monkey Sleep Shirt – $17.99
7. Azzure Throw Pillow – $30.00